COVID-19 Guidelines and Policy
Due to the current nature and circumstances surrounding the COVID-19 and Human Coronavirus pandemic, please be aware that there may be potential
delays in delivery and returns for online orders.
Our online store is temporarily shut down until further notice to help prevent the resurgence of the COVID-19 pandemic.
We stay committed to keeping our customers informed via email and or SMS of the status and tracking information on orders.
There may be some warehouses, vendors, suppliers or manufacturers that may provide us with revised policies on the quantity that may be purchased per individual and may also have revised returns and refund policy during this pandemic season.
We will endeavor to protect the interest of our customers and will provide fair negotiations if any revised policies from a warehouse, vendor, supplier or manufacturer seems unfair.
We strongly advise our customers to follow all preventive and curative measures for their health and safety and that of their families.
WHEN YOUR PACKAGE IS DELIVERED
1. Handle with disposable gloves if you have any available.
2. Run the package or box under warm water for about 10-20 seconds.
3. Wash your hands (if you do not have gloves).
4. Apply disinfecting solution to a paper towel, use disinfecting wipes or disinfecting spray to clean the exterior of the package, its contents and the product thoroughly.
5. Refrain from touching other items whilst unwrapping your package.
6. Double check the product for quality and dispose of the exterior and interior packaging immediately.
7. Remember to clean the surface on which you place your package. Wash your hands, apply sanitizer or disinfecting wipes after throwing away your trash.
We wish all our customers a COVID-19 and Human Coronavirus free shopping experience.
If you have any questions or concerns do not hesitate to Contact Us.
last updated December 5th, 2022